Japan’s 1st ‘net zero energy’ condominum
Sekisui House Ltd has announced that it will develop a high-grade condominium building as a net zero energy house (ZEH), whose energy consumption is zero in total, in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture.
The company claims that it will be Japan’s first “ZEH condominium.” The construction of the building will start in the summer of 2017, and it is scheduled to be completed in the spring of 2019.
A 4kW solar power generation system will be installed in each condominium unit, and the entire building will have an output of 50kW. Also, the “Enefarm” cogeneration system will be set up in each unit.
Enjoy our free content ?
Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- P2P Advice From our team and members
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal