This Worm Farm Device Turns Organic Waste into Fertilizer
The UrbAlive Indoor Worm Farm is a newly designed product that allows a person to keep the nightcrawlers in their kitchen in order to let them eat the various organic waste that is produced therein.
Winner of a Red Dot Design Award for 2017, the farm features a four-legged design that allows ample organic materials to be placed in to feed the worms and enable them to create soil. This is ideal for gardeners who want to utilize natural stuff in their garden without having to purchase additional fertilizer in order to support their garden.
The UrbAlive Indoor Worm Farm is the design work of Jiri Pelcl and come in green or gray color options to make it as suitable for your kitchen aesthetic as possible.
Enjoy our free content ?
Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- P2P Advice From our team and members
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal