Anti-Bacterial Door Pads
The spread of germs through contact with common surfaces has long been a problem, but in few environments is an anti-bacterial approach more crucial than in hospitals, which is precisely why a U.K.-based company has gone ahead and created a line of anti-bacterial door pads.
Dubbed Surfaceskins, these door pads are designed to be fitted above the aluminum pads that adorn many hospital doors. When the pad is pushed, alcohol gel is pushed out of a container and disinfects the surface of the pad in a matter of seconds, so that it is free of bacteria before the next user pushes it.
Considering that these door pads have been shown to decrease bacterial presence by as much as 90 per cent, it’s clear that they could make for a more efficient and effective alternative to the hand-sanitizer dispensers that are ubiquitous in so many hospitals.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news
- First to know about new trends and news
- No ads and no sales pitch
- A special pin a month, posted by us, highlighting your own business
- Our iOS app for free
- Weekly social media promotions of your own pins
- Customization on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal
And Nothing To Lose
The best way to get the most out of Grendz.