Renewable Japan completes 3.8MW solar plant in Hokkaido
Renewable Japan Co Ltd has completed a solar power plant with an output of about 3.86MW in Ashibetsu City, Hokkaido.
The plant is scheduled to start to sell electricity later this month.
The plant has 14,568 solar panels on 95,249.05 square meters of land.
The plant is expected to generate about 4,115,227kWh of electricity, which is equivalent to the amount consumed by 930 households, per year. As measures against snow cover, the lowest part of each solar panel is at least 180 cm above the ground, and the installation angle of each panel was set at 40°.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- P2P Advice From our team and members
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- Technology Procurement Grendz Researchers can search for specific technologies or innovations that matches your company business and give you contacts and information that will help you to aquire or implement those technologies (Limit to 3 procurement requests per month)
- Team Members Company access to up to 3 members included in the company legend package.
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal