Japanese smartphone attachment trims your nose hairs
Japan has come up with some odd inventions over the years. We’ve seen chair umbrellas, wheels to roll along your umbrella on the ground, and yeah, a lot of strange umbrella accessories.
But forget adding things to umbrellas. It’s 2018! It’s time to add things to smartphones.
And the Japanese company Thanko, provider of many other “rare items,” has recently done just that. They’ve released a product that’s so bizarre, we literally cannot imagine anyone ever using it: the smartphone nose-hair cutter.
For a mere 1,480 yen ($12 USD), you can plug a electronic blade into your smartphone and stick it into your nose!
To be be fair, that might not be the best selling point, so we’ll go ahead and just give you the translation of the product description:
“This item is a small nose-hair cutter you can use by just plugging it into your iPhone/Android. No charging or batteries necessary, quick cleanup and quick use. Perfect for when you… suddenly notice a hose hair sticking out. Cleaning brush also included, so you can always keep it sanitary.”
Wow, no charging or batteries? It’s almost as if… just carrying around a small pair of hair-clipping scissors would be a lot easier and less awkward.
Of course, that’s what we thought before we saw the pictures of the smartphone nose-hair cutter in use. There’s one feature that this gadget delivers that no pair of scissors or clippers ever could: the existential realization that you’re actually using a smartphone nose-hair clipper to clip your nose hairs.
If you’re really feeling like giving your nose hairs and mental well-being a nice little tug, then you can get yourself a smartphone nose-hair cutter of your own.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal