Collapsible EV motorbike travels 30 km per charge
Harada Vehicle Design Co Ltd is selling a collapsible EV motorbike. Harada is a company that deals with a wide variety of products including automotive parts. The motorbike, Blaze Smart EV, is manufactured by Blaze Corp.
The mass of the Blaze Smart EV is 18 kg. It can be folded in about three seconds and can be easily mounted in the luggage space of a vehicle or on rear seats.
The motorbike can be folded in the following four steps. First, the lock in the center of the motorbike is opened. Second, it is folded so that the seat moves closer to the front and rear wheels. Third, the handle is folded. Fourth, the lock is set again. To unfold the motorbike, the order is reversed.
The maximum speed of the Blaze Smart EV is 30km/h.
“It is a little slow but enough for traveling a short distance at a camp site, travel destination and so forth,” Harada Vehicle Design said in a statement.
The motorbike can travel 30 km per charge. The capacity of its lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery is about 0.4kWh. The battery is detachable and can be charged with a 100V power outlet. It is fully charged in about 3.5 hours. The motorbike and battery are manufactured in China. Its price is ¥166,000 (about 1,600USD).
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news
- First to know about new trends and news
- No ads and no sales pitch
- A special pin a month, posted by us, highlighting your own business
- Our iOS app for free
- Weekly social media promotions of your own pins
- Customization on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal
And Nothing To Lose
The best way to get the most out of Grendz.