The BL1502A silence blender
Your midnight smoothie craving doesn’t need to go unfulfilled anymore. The BL1502A (it could use a catchier name) from Midea can blend pretty much anything… and that too in silence! Its double enclosure cuts out the whirring sound that blenders are notoriously famous for, reducing it to a 10-decibel level, which is about as loud as a human breathing.
Even though it’s as quiet as a mouse, the BL1502A looks incredibly heavy duty, with its robust design. The control panel sits at a 45° angle, making it easy to view the display and operate the controls, and the blender itself even has a heating function letting you cook your soups and broths as you blitz the ingredients together… in pin-drop silence.
The BL1502A blender is a winner of the iF Design Award for the year 2018.
Designers: Lu Yangzong, Yang Chao & Zhao Pengyu (Midea).
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- P2P Advice From our team and members
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal