The BL1502A silence blender
Your midnight smoothie craving doesn’t need to go unfulfilled anymore. The BL1502A (it could use a catchier name) from Midea can blend pretty much anything… and that too in silence! Its double enclosure cuts out the whirring sound that blenders are notoriously famous for, reducing it to a 10-decibel level, which is about as loud as a human breathing.
Even though it’s as quiet as a mouse, the BL1502A looks incredibly heavy duty, with its robust design. The control panel sits at a 45° angle, making it easy to view the display and operate the controls, and the blender itself even has a heating function letting you cook your soups and broths as you blitz the ingredients together… in pin-drop silence.
The BL1502A blender is a winner of the iF Design Award for the year 2018.
Designers: Lu Yangzong, Yang Chao & Zhao Pengyu (Midea).
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news
- First to know about new trends and news
- No ads and no sales pitch
- A special pin a month, posted by us, highlighting your own business
- Our iOS app for free
- Weekly social media promotions of your own pins
- Customization on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal
And Nothing To Lose
The best way to get the most out of Grendz.