Solar-powered Flush Toilet Does Not Need Water Supply, Sewerage Facilities
Nishimu Electronics Industries Co Ltd developed a solar-powered flush toilet that does not need to be supplied with water or electricity and does not generate sludge.
The toilet uses a technology to crush filth and microorganisms that have a high ability to process filth. It decomposes excrement into water and CO2. It hardly generates sludge, and the human waste does not need to be collected or disposed of.
Also, the toilet removes Escherichia coli and impurities with filters and uses recycled water as washing water, eliminating the need for water supply and sewerage facilities.
It is equipped with 1.5kW of solar panels and an 8kWh lithium-ion (Li-ion) rechargeable battery. Its power consumption is 400W.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news
- First to know about new trends and news
- No ads and no sales pitch
- A special pin a month, posted by us, highlighting your own business
- Our iOS app for free
- Weekly social media promotions of your own pins
- Customization on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal
And Nothing To Lose
The best way to get the most out of Grendz.