Solar-powered Flush Toilet Does Not Need Water Supply, Sewerage Facilities
Nishimu Electronics Industries Co Ltd developed a solar-powered flush toilet that does not need to be supplied with water or electricity and does not generate sludge.
The toilet uses a technology to crush filth and microorganisms that have a high ability to process filth. It decomposes excrement into water and CO2. It hardly generates sludge, and the human waste does not need to be collected or disposed of.
Also, the toilet removes Escherichia coli and impurities with filters and uses recycled water as washing water, eliminating the need for water supply and sewerage facilities.
It is equipped with 1.5kW of solar panels and an 8kWh lithium-ion (Li-ion) rechargeable battery. Its power consumption is 400W.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- P2P Advice From our team and members
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- Technology Procurement Grendz Researchers can search for specific technologies or innovations that matches your company business and give you contacts and information that will help you to aquire or implement those technologies (Limit to 3 procurement requests per month)
- Team Members Company access to up to 3 members included in the company legend package.
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal