Renewable Japan Begins Construction of 62MW Solar Plant in Miyagi
Renewable Japan Co Ltd and Tokyu Land Corp will build a 62.7MW solar power plant in Kesennuma City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
The company had a ground-breaking ceremony March 16, 2018. The plant is scheduled to be completed in March 2020.
About 196,000 solar panels will be installed on land owned by the city. The plant is expected to generate about 58,400,000kWh of electricity, which is equivalent to the amount consumed by 12,500 households, per year.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- P2P Advice From our team and members
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- Technology Procurement Grendz Researchers can search for specific technologies or innovations that matches your company business and give you contacts and information that will help you to aquire or implement those technologies (Limit to 3 procurement requests per month)
- Team Members Company access to up to 3 members included in the company legend package.
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal