Clothes peg functions as moisture sensor
Toshiba Information Systems (Japan) Corp has developed a prototype of a clothes peg-type sensor that can detect how dry the laundry is.
The sensor, Kanso Mimidasu, is a moisture sensor targeted at laundry being dried in a bathroom. It was developed in the aim of saving energy by stopping a washing machine once the laundry is dried enough.
At first, it looked like a conventional plastic clothes peg, but, this time, it looked like a rabbit. The clothes peg is attached to lower parts of clothes.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal