Italian clean energy company ENESSERE has designed a new line of smart wind turbines that seek to make turbines a more viable source of clean energy.
A team of engineers, designers and craftsman worked to create a turbine that is not only more efficient, but also gives off a well designed sculptural aesthetic. The Hercules Wind Generator is a vertical axis turbine made from American cedar wood, titanium and carbon that features a sail-inspired design.
Each of these smart wind turbines can also generate enough clean energy to power an average family home for one year. Plans are also underway to equip the turbines with technology that will allow them to predict local weather patterns and to power down during days with low wind activity.
Enjoy our free content ? Try our Legend services.
- Star Level
- Access to Grendz and the right to READ and SHARE our science techie green pins
- The right to WRITE and SHARE your OWN science techie green pins
- WEEKLY mind-blowing e-report with trends and news, never miss what is grendzing.
- Customization Capability on which trends categories you want us to follow closer.
- P2P Advice From our team and members
- Our iOS or Android app for free
- First to know about new trends and news
- Weekly social media promotions (through Grendz social media presence) of your own pins (tech, science, green related) that may include: Your own service, products, PR or/and business related
- Technology Procurement Grendz Researchers can search for specific technologies or innovations that matches your company business and give you contacts and information that will help you to aquire or implement those technologies (Limit to 3 procurement requests per month)
- Team Members Company access to up to 3 members included in the company legend package.
- No ads and no sales pitch
- 24h Support (via e-mail)
- Cancel anytime your renewal